1. Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation ~ This lightweight formula delivers on coverage, providing a flawless appearance without a “makeupy” feel.
2. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 ~ Out of all the BB Creams I’ve tried, this one provides the most natural color and coverage, perfecting the skin’s appearance while moisturizing and reducing shine at the same time.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat ~ This can be used as a concealer or a highlighter; perfects and brightens the skin and erases any signs of fatigue.
4. bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer ~ Hands down the best eyelid primer I have tried; grabs on to shadow and keeps it from creasing, smearing or fading.
5. NARS Cosmetics The Multiple ~ These multi-purpose cream sticks deliver as blush, bronzer, highlighter, and can even be used as lip or eye color. Perfect for the girl on the go.
6. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar ~ I personally love the Hoochie color (a bright fuchsia) but any color you choose will moisturize, smooth and soften lips like a gloss while leaving a fabulous dose of color like a creamy lipstick, and it will last and last.
7. Too Faced Borderline Smoothing, Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil ~ Translucent so the color of your lipstick shines through; prevents bleeding, feathering, and lasts all day!
8. Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick in Sequence of Love ~ The perfect, classic red in a creamy formula that lasts and lasts.
9. Dior DiorShow Mascara ~ This mascara brings the glamour with tons of show-stopping volume. It’s been on my favorites lists for years (and probably will remain for a long time to come).
10. Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 2 Palette ~ I have both Naked and Naked 2, and Naked 2 is by far my favorite, with 12 neutral but different shades it can provide looks from a smoky eye to shimmery glam to daytime chic, and even create a flawless no-makeup look. This palette wins beauty product of the year in my book!