I saw this post on Fashion CHALET this week, and it got me thinking. It's been awhile since I shared some random facts (you can find the last post here), and I thought my readers might want to get to know me a little better. Plus, it fit so perfectly well with my usual Friday posts, as I always title them, Five., and I'll be listing five things for each category.
Five Things You'll Find In My Bag
1. Kate Spade Wallet
2. Coach Card Case
4. Pens (I'm obsessed with Sharpie Fine Point Pens)
5. A ridiculous amount of lipstick and gloss (hence the name of my blog)
Five Things You'll Find In My Bedroom
(I'm going beyond the obvious bed and various furniture here...)
1. Lots of pillows
4. Photo of Hubbs and me on our honeymoon
5. Stuffed donkey from Santorini
Five Things I've Always Wanted To Do
1. Fly over an active volcano in a helicopter
2. Visit Italy and France
3. Ski in the Swiss Alps
4. Own a home*
5. Open a clothing/accessories boutique*
Five Things I'm Currently Loving
1. Cooking dinner with Hubbs
3. Cuddling with both dogs and the cat in bed before falling asleep
4. Carmenere Wine
5. The Bachelor
Five Random Quirks I Have
1. I am deathly afraid of crumpled napkins and tissues.
2. I can't ever take a napkin from the top of the stack. It always has to be a few napkins back.
3. I am a huge food snob.
4. I am also a huge beer snob (I only drink craft beers).
5. I actually dislike shopping in stores... I would much rather shop online.
Now it's your turn! What are your five things???