December and January brought a slew of beauty discoveries my way, and I have had so much fun trying them all out!
Want to know what made it to the top of my list this month?
Without further ado... my January beauty faves!
1. I don't buy hairspray often, because I only use it for little wisps on my bangs or for a quick finishing touch to hold a style, so when I ran out of my current spray, I opted to try something new. And Bumble and Bumble did not let me down! The Does It All hairspray truly does it all. It gives me flexible, touchable hold that lasts. No crunchy bits in this hair.
2. Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Brandi - I bought this back in December with the intention of wearing it through the holidays, but ended up loving the color so much, it became more of a winter staple for me!
3. I keep trying new eyeshadow primers, but only one or two really seem to do the job. Stila's Prime Pot is the best one yet! I've been using it every single day, and my shadow has not creased once. Plus, it lasts until I remove it at night.
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics - This palette of neutral matte eyeshadows rounds out the Naked and Naked 2 palettes perfectly. I now feel complete.
5. How could I not mention the Urban Decay Naked Nail Set?! Another awesome "Naked" product, this set comes with four perfectly nude polishes for your nail polishing needs. Urban Decay is so winning.
6. I can't believe I hadn't discovered Skin79 BB Cream until now! Holy moly - this blows every other BB Cream right out of the water! It applies smoothly and evenly with medium coverage and leaves my skin looking absolutely flawless. If you have not tried this, I highly suggest it! I use it by itself and it provides all the coverage I need on most days. It's amazing.
7. Yes I have two lip products here, but this is Glossy Blonde - and the "Glossy" does reference glossy lips. Did you know that? Well now you do. Anywho, MAC makes my favorite lipsticks, and Girl About Town, a bright, blue-based fuchsia, lifts my drab winter spirits and keeps me looking forward to spring.
8. I don't sleep. Like, ever. It's really bad. So I rely on great eye creams (and sometimes concealer, oh and of course a shot or two of espresso) to make me at least look awake. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream is the best eye cream I have ever tried, hands down. It is ultra-hydrating, and wakes up my tired, puffy eyes in a matter of seconds.
And, because beauty products are my favorite, I have a very special giveaway for you today! My dear friend, Nicole, is giving away a $20 Sephora Gift Card to one lucky reader!!! Nicole's blog is one of my daily reads - if you haven't stopped over to check it out, you should!
|Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook|
Hi there Glossy Blonde readers! I'm Nicole, the lady behind the blog Treasure Tromp. My blog started off as a way to document my attempts at finding life's hidden treasures ... and as a way to distract myself from my PhD program in psychology (don't tell my professors). When I'm not studying or working on program evaluations, I like to hike and camp around southern California, obsess over hedgehogs, and make a mess in the kitchen. Come stop by my blog to say hello - can't wait to meet you! love love!
Enter to win via the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway