You probably thought I was going to post a photo of my husband and me up there, huh? Nope. Instead, I like to show you random stupid photos of myself (hubby did take the photo, though, if that counts for anything).
We will be spending our anniversary weekend looking at houses, and we'll have a nice dinner in Boston to top it off. It couldn't be a more exciting weekend, in so many ways!
I wanted to see Side Effects too, but I found out it doesn't come out until February 8th. Boo. I love those psychological thriller type movies!
Anyway... on to my top five blog reads this week, brought to you by sleeping Dino!
1. I'm in love with Mia's outfit. Black and white is already so classic and stylish, and the addition of leather makes it even more special!
2. I recently started a 30-day cleanse, so I've been looking for healthy recipes a lot more lately. Julie's Whole Wheat Pita Bread looks so delicious and I will definitely be baking this at some point soon!
3. Andrea's Naked Basics Eye Tutorial was great! She always has the most beautiful eye makeup, and now she shows the rest of us how to get the look! Subscribe to her YouTube channel too!
4. We allll know how much I love my pets, and after reading this post on Jessica's blog, all I wanted to do was go home and cuddle with my sweet babies. Um, plus it's hysterical.
5. Erin is so crafty and always makes the most beautiful things, and after seeing this I'm inspired to try it out myself! (P.S. She also has a shop!)