My birthday is in two weeks from (wheeee!), and since I fully believe that
one month two weeks is never too soon to start celebrating, I thought I’d start putting together a wish list of items I’m currently coveting!
1. My hair is already long, but I’m dying for it to grow just a few inches longer. This pre-wash treatment claims to do just that!
3. A compact camera with the power of a DSLR for vacations and trips where I don’t feel like lugging the Nikon.
4. Help! I think I have an addiction to piggy banks!
5. A M.A.C. gift card is pretty much always on my wish list!
6. One of the two ways I actually style my hair (when I actually style my hair) includes soft curls. This curling wand and I would make great friends.
7. I know I already added rings to this list, but I’m seriously loving this mini initial ring from the amazing Maya Brenner. Size 5 if anyone cares ;)
8. I need a new wallet, and this Tory Burch one is calling my name!
9. This striped pouch is perfect for organizing makeup or accessories, but it’s also cute enough to be used as a clutch.
10. I’m loving pairing comfortable, drapey sweatshirts with dressier skirts or skinnies, and this one is perfect in every way.
11. Yup, it’s official. I NEED this jacket.
Of course, I don’t expect to receive anything (besides love, obviously) for my birthday. And I’d be totally happy with that. But if my friends and family members just happen to be looking for something to get me, this might help. ;)
Happy Thursday, friends! xo