I have something fun for you today! I’ve teamed up with the fabulous Karly Kim to bring you a new link-up called Totally Posted Tuesday! Every Tuesday, you’re invited to come link up your blog post of the day with us!
But first… Karly and I are sharing a few fun facts about each of us. :)
1. If all your clothes were burned in a fire,what 5 pieces would you buy to start a new wardrobe?
1. A great fitting pair of jeans. Some of my favorites are from Current/Elliott and Gap.
2. A plain white tee. J.Crew’s vintage cotton V-neck tees are among the best!
3. An LBD, of course! Preferably one that can be dressed up or down.
4. A thick, oversized sweater that can be worn with jeans, or over the dress to change up the look a bit.
5. A go-with everything jacket. I am obsessing over this one!
1. A loose fitting t-shirt (so you can’t tell when I’ve just eaten a burrito).
2. As much as I hate wearing pants most of the time, I guess I would need something to cover my bottom half.
3. A combination of my favorite things: yellow and sweatshirts.
4. A really thick wool coat to combat against the bitter New York winter.
5. A ballerina dress because my house just burned down so why not?
2. What is one beauty item you can’t live without?
Lip gloss (hence the name of my blog). I go crazy without some kind of balm or gloss on!
Eyeliner. You don’t want to see me without it.
3. What is your favorite thing in your wardrobe?
I’m loving my leopard flats. They go with absolutely everything – leopard is the new neutral!
I have a pair of Vigoss jeans that I bought when I was 18. They are stretched and very pathetic looking, but I keep them to say I’m the same size (I’m not).
4. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?
I’d love to be a koala bear. Then I would get to live with all the other cute koala bears and hug them all the time. Plus, I’d get to live in Australia and nap in trees all day. Win-win.
I would be a platypus. Only because Patti was my favorite Beanie Baby as a child.
5. Who is your style icon.
I am completely enamored with Kate Moss.
It’s easy, just link up your post below!
Are you having a great day? Awesome, we want to know!
Did you nail the DIY project you saw on Pinterest? Show it off.
Is our baby the cutest, smartest, most amazing baby of all time? Of course they are, prove it!
The only thing we ask is that you follow the rules below!
1. Follow your hosts!
2. Grab a button or link back! If there’s no back link, we’ll we’ll have to remove your post & that’s just sad. :(
4. Spread the word via social media if you’d like! The more the merrier!
Because we’re creepy, borderline stalkers, we are going to read all of these. It’s a great chance for you to get to know other bloggers as well. Let’s all just admit we creep on each other and join Totally Posted Tuesday!
Now go link up!