Happy Wednesday, everyone! I’m guest-posting on Shanna’s blog today, so be sure to go over and check out my post! I’m also co-hosting Shanna’s weekly Random Wednesday link-up, so get ready for some randomness below….
1. I sometimes think about moving away to a beach or mountain town that gets really quiet in the “off season,” like Chatham (where I happen to be in these photos). There have been a few moments that the Hubbs and I have daydreamed about a simpler life, but in reality, we are just not cut out for it. Although I sometimes complain about the hustle and bustle of being close to the city, at the same time I like being part of it, and I always have. As long as I can still get away from it once in awhile.
2. I’m scared of vans. I always think of rapists and serial killers when I see a van. Any kind of van – work van, personal van, old van, new van, windowless van, white van… you get the point. I will actually go out of my way to avoid walking anywhere near one, and I get really uncomfortable if I’m even driving near one. And no, I’ve never been kidnapped and put in a van, I just don’t like them.
3. I always feel really bad for football players when they lose a game. Especially the ones who dropped the winning pass, missed the winning field goal, etc. They always look so sad, and it makes me feel bad. Am I weird?
4. I really, really love my navy silk blouse from Loft. I’m not wearing it in this post and it’s from last year so I can’t find it online to show you, but it’s kind of like this one (which I just bought as well). Anyway, I’m wearing it today. No matter how utterly gross I feel when I’m getting dressed, I instantly feel beautiful when I put it on. Do you have a piece of clothing that makes you feel instantly beautiful every time you wear it?
5. This wall makes me look short. This is obviously the wall’s fault and has nothing to do with the fact that I’m short.
Now link up below and share your Random Wednesday thoughts!